2008/10/04

things.are.getting.clear

these two days are at exams
and she is playing all meaningless games via qqgame with one of her classmates
just five short sentences to me , and nothing else

i am not somebody of hers.
i should not make things like this . i should not regard her as something of mine
i am not so sure about the relationship between us
i may be not so important as i think , and as what she said.
i am nobody here.

let go

by the way , there is one sentence i do not know the best translation into Eng. it maybe ' i am unworthiness ' or ' i am incommensurable '.
but i prefer to say it in Chs

我不配

2 条评论:

  1. I remember when I fell for a guy.He sat next to me and I wasn't sure about how things were going between us. I kept doubting like you,kept denying. Deep dpwn in my heart I still hope he like(maybe even love) me as much as I love him. I didn't speak out. Three years later, in this spring when she broke up with her girlfriend and I admitted I fell for him ages ago. It turns out that he was falling for me at the same time.

    I think you should be confident and believe in what your instict tell you. Don't over analyse her word her expressions. I wish I did that.

    回复删除